Thanks so much for logging on to our website to find out "just who in the hell is this DZL dude?" Here are some things about me that are random, but true:
- I'm 33 years old
- I'm the lead singer and guitar player for a rock band called Drop D!
- I love football (NFL and College)
...being from Atlanta I am a Braves fan, a Georgia Bulldogs fan and YES a Falcons fan. SORRY! BORN AND RAISED IN ATLANTA. Deal with it!
- I like to think of myself as a totally under appreciated grilling chef.
- My favorite booze is Patron
- My favorite beer is Bud Light Lime (and I'm NOT afraid to admit it!)
- I like brussel sprouts. Shut up.
- I have a bad ass collection of electric and acoustic guitars.
- Been playing guitar for around 20 years.
- I SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC!!!
- Our Clear Channel softball team sucks!
-I am a golf "punk." I'm not good, but I LOVE to play.
- More of a boobs man than a leg man, but I think we are all ass men.
- I LOVE my TIVO/DVR. I couldn't imagine life with out it!
- I have a smokin' HOT wife that is WAY too hot to be with me!
- My favorite condiment is Heinz 57. LOVE it on Tater Tots.
- Slipknot is one of my favorite metal bands of all time.
- Fuel is one of my favorite alternative bands of all time.
- Huey Lewis and The News is on my list of FAV 80's groups.
- My Dad and his wife live in Charleston, SC.
- My Mom and her husband live in Duluth, Ga.
- The name of my high school was Chattahoochie High...yeah, like the country song.
- I went to Georgia Southern University... and probably sound like it too. Shut up. Chicks dig the twang!
- Refuse to ever wear cacky pants... AND I hate them so much, I refuse to spell it properly.
- I'm a big fan of the black t-shirt. It's very slimming.
- I like coffee with creme and equal. Just now starting to get in to the hazelnut creamer though.
- I have lived in Tampa, FL... Atlanta, GA... Rochester, NY... Charlotte, NC... Columbia, SC too.
I'll post more as I think about em'! Thanks for logging on, now put up your horns... \m/ \m/ ... and RAWK!!!! Go stream me biotch!
Jimmy Kimmel did a segment the other night where a staffer went to the Coachella music festival, and asked people to comment on made-up bands, like "The Chelsea Clintons" and "The Obesity Epidemic."
The result was a bunch of hipsters embarrassing themselves. And apparently the guys at FootballNation.com liked the idea, because they sent someone to the NFL Draft, and asked fans to comment on PLAYERS that don't actually exist.
It's actually more ridiculous than the Kimmel one, because the player names are SO obviously fake . . .. (They answer questions about "Buster Hymen," "Mike Hawk," and "Neil Andblow.")
I have played organized sports my entire life. Playing football was a HUGE part of my life for a LONG time. This guy yells just like every single one of the coaches I had in my career. The only difference between this guy and my coaches is that Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet and people weren't putting videos like these online. If there was the internet nobody would take the time to let the video load for an hour and a half on dial-up.
I think everyone is blowing this WAY out out of purportion. Lot's of folks are calling for his job after he called his player "f*&%ing retarded."
Bad choice of words. Get over it. Waaah.
Alice In Chains were the musical guests on Wednesday night's (April 10th) edition of ABC-TV's Jimmy Kimmel Live! The band performed three songs -- "Stone," "Hollow" and "Man In The Box" -- on the show's outdoor stage in front of a standing-room-only crowd. The first two tracks are from the band's new album, The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here, which is scheduled for release on May 28th. Video footage of the performance is now online. (Blabbermouth)