Thanks so much for logging on to our website to find out "just who in the hell is this DZL dude?" Here are some things about me that are random, but true:
- I'm 33 years old
- I'm the lead singer and guitar player for a rock band called Drop D!
- I love football (NFL and College)
...being from Atlanta I am a Braves fan, a Georgia Bulldogs fan and YES a Falcons fan. SORRY! BORN AND RAISED IN ATLANTA. Deal with it!
- I like to think of myself as a totally under appreciated grilling chef.
- My favorite booze is Patron
- My favorite beer is Bud Light Lime (and I'm NOT afraid to admit it!)
- I like brussel sprouts. Shut up.
- I have a bad ass collection of electric and acoustic guitars.
- Been playing guitar for around 20 years.
- I SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC!!!
- Our Clear Channel softball team sucks!
-I am a golf "punk." I'm not good, but I LOVE to play.
- More of a boobs man than a leg man, but I think we are all ass men.
- I LOVE my TIVO/DVR. I couldn't imagine life with out it!
- I have a smokin' HOT wife that is WAY too hot to be with me!
- My favorite condiment is Heinz 57. LOVE it on Tater Tots.
- Slipknot is one of my favorite metal bands of all time.
- Fuel is one of my favorite alternative bands of all time.
- Huey Lewis and The News is on my list of FAV 80's groups.
- My Dad and his wife live in Charleston, SC.
- My Mom and her husband live in Duluth, Ga.
- The name of my high school was Chattahoochie High...yeah, like the country song.
- I went to Georgia Southern University... and probably sound like it too. Shut up. Chicks dig the twang!
- Refuse to ever wear cacky pants... AND I hate them so much, I refuse to spell it properly.
- I'm a big fan of the black t-shirt. It's very slimming.
- I like coffee with creme and equal. Just now starting to get in to the hazelnut creamer though.
- I have lived in Tampa, FL... Atlanta, GA... Rochester, NY... Charlotte, NC... Columbia, SC too.
I'll post more as I think about em'! Thanks for logging on, now put up your horns... \m/ \m/ ... and RAWK!!!! Go stream me biotch!
Apple has got you by the "apples" so to speak. You've got an iPhone, iPad, iPodTouch and soon you'll have an iPad mini. They're going to keep pushing until you give them a reason to stop.
Here's the latest. Apple has teamed with Philips on the, quote,"world's smartest light bulb," called Hue. It goes on sale today, exclusive in Apple stores . . . and it costs $59. For one light bulb. $59! For ONE LIGHTBULB.
Now, granted, it's not a normal light bulb. The Hue system works with your iPad or iPhone. You can wirelessly control your light bulbs. You can make them brighter or dim them. They change colors for mood lighting like "sunset" or "beach scene."
And see? You heard that, and now you kinda want one. I kind of do too...
To use the Hue system you have to buy the starter kit, which includes a wireless control center that plugs into your Internet router, plus three bulbs. That costs $199 and, again, each additional bulb is $59.
Philips says these are special energy-efficient bulbs that last 15 years and consume one-fifth the energy of regular bulbs. So maybe they'll pay for themselves? Yeah . . . that's how you can justify them to your wife. Good luck with that. Let me know how that turns out for you.